We’re changing the way landscapers and carpenters fix timbers…how much time will you save?
Carpenters Mate screws are specifically designed to speed up the process of fixing timber to timber connections. We know what carpenters and tradesmen need to get the job done quickly and efficiently. The Carpenters Mate selection of high quality self-drilling and structural wood screws and accessories are durable, dependable and are trusted by tradesmen. With no need for pre-drilling, Carpenters Mate screws make carpentry and construction projects quicker, cleaner and more accurate.
Why choose a Carpenters Mate screw for your landscaping project?
- A wide variety of different types of fixings available – to suit your particular project. Choose from our range of hex head screws, exterior wood screws, flat head screws and also our premium quality stainless steel screws which are designed to take on the most corrosive and abrasive of environments. View our range of innovative landscape screws at oscsales.co.uk/carpenters-mate/landscape-screws.
- Time saving! – no need for pre-drilling when fixing timbers with a Carpenters Mate screw. Simply zip the screw into the two adjacent timbers and that’s it! No washers, fewer components, minimal fuss!
- Tough and reliable, Carpenters Mate screws are designed specifically for the trade and make light work of even the most complex construction and decking projects.
- As strong as an M10 coach bolt – All Carpenters Mate screws are EN 14592 compliant so you can be sure that your timber sub bases are extremely secure. No need for M10 coach bolts!
That’s not all…
- Every screw is guaranteed for the life of your landscaping project
- Each screw is designed by carpenters for carpenters
- Our stainless steel finishing screws, bugle head screws and composite decking screw heads are also available in our standard colours: black, grey, light and dark brown or cedar. They can also be powder coated in any RAL colour to perfectly match or contrast against your decking or other wooden structure.
Carpenters Mate screws are available at a wide selection of timber merchants or distributors throughout the UK.
For your FREE sample of any Carpenters Mate screw please contact us on 0845 241 9862 or visit our website www.oscsales.co.uk/carpenters-mate.