Business Development Manager
Mulligan Fencing – Glasgow
Mulligan Fencing is a family owned business established since 1996. We are an ISO 9001 accredited company working on a large variety of fencing and noise barrier projects mainly on motorway and infrastructure projects in Scotland and the UK.
An exceptional opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a well-established business with responsibility for promoting our company and generating sales. The successful candidate will require strong leadership and communications skills with strong (proven) background in fencing contracts.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered commensurate with experience specifically related to the fencing industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To identify market potential across the UK for larger fencing contracts specifically on infrastructure projects.
- To increase the turnover of existing clients by maintaining structured and targeted contacts.
- To inform all existing and new clients of the complete range and package of services the company provides.
- To have capability and track record of preparing prequalification for the road, rail, pharmaceutical, IT and utility sectors.
- To provide technical support to clients during all stages of the tendering process.
- 70% new business focused and 30% current account management
- Liaising and reporting of all activities to senior management.
- To be able to prepare adequate contact, supply chain and project specific information to enable hand over once project becomes live
- Proven sales background in the Fencing industry
- 3rd level qualification an advantage related to procurement and quantity surveying
- Computer literate and essential understanding of the full Microsoft programme suite.
- Full clean driver’s license
Contact: Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A E Evans are a leading manufacturer of a wide range of timber based play area equipment, round timber landscape and fencing products, based in Wrexham, North Wales. A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident, motivated, national sales person with a friendly disposition to join this well established and successful company.
The candidate is required to demonstrate a successful track record of business to business sales within either the timber or play equipment trade, or a very similar related industry. The main elements of the role will include researching and meeting with new and existing customers, using a relationship based approach.
Gaining a strong knowledge of the company’s products, assessing the needs of the customer and tailoring a package to suit the customers needs. Preparing quotations and written proposals, agreeing prices/discounts structures, sales and payment terms. Working closely with all departments to co-ordinate sales effort.
Organise personal sales strategy to maximise return on time investment, whilst providing support to internal sales team and maintaining the sales mix of existing product ranges.
In return we offer a competitive salary and car, and the opportunity to join a friendly, informal company who consider their staff to be one of their greatest assets.
Send your C.V. And covering letter in confidence to:
email@example.com for the attention of Malcolm Williams, Operations Director.