ATM have been awarded a place on the Grounds Maintenance Framework by Kent Commercial Services. The framework was established by Kent County Council and is accessible to all other local authorities, educational establishments, the NHS and emergency service providers, as well as public sector organisations and charities. The range of services covered by the framework includes:
- Soft landscaping
- Maintenance of grassed areas
- Planting and maintaining shrub beds and hedges
- Laying or improving turf
- Container planting
- Establishing beds and borders
- Hard landscaping
- Water features
- Maintenance of sports facilities including mowing grass and line marking
- Removal of snow and ice from walkways and car parks
- Gritting pathways and carparks
- The maintenance of trees including pruning, crown raising, crown thinning, crown reduction, tree surveying and the complete removal and disposal of trees and/or stumps
- Weed control including alternative methods
- Street furniture maintenance
- Play equipment maintenance
- Pest control
- Litter, fly tip and graffiti service
- Consultancy and planning
Framework Manager Chris Fitzgerald commented:
“This is a great accessible framework which will extend our portfolio in the southern region. We have already had discussions with parties interested in utilising the framework for arboricultural works and we are excited to see what else arises over the coming months and years.”
For further information email the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editor
ATM was established in 1979, around the same time that the UK coal mining industry began to decline. ATM was charged with the task of reclaiming the land, seeding and planting beautifying the mine environment and other redundant sites across Yorkshire and the North East of England.
Fast forward to today and ATM is one of the UK’s leading providers of Vegetation Management, Fencing, Landscaping and Ecology services. Co-owned by Directors, Robert Whamond, Anthony Finegan and Jim Dawson, ATM has evolved into a company with the infrastructure to handle large, complex, and demanding projects.
Accredited to the international quality standard ISO 9001:2015, environmental standard ISO 14001:2015 and health and safety standard ISO 45001:2018. ATM holds National Highways Sector Scheme 2A, 2C and 18 certification and is a registered member of British Association of Landscaping Industries (BALI) and Association of Fencing Industries (AFI).
Follow ATM on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/atm-limited
For more information or images please email email@example.com.