ATM is one of the UK’s leading vegetation management/maintenance, fencing, landscaping and ecology contractors.
With over 40 years’ experience, ATM continues to expand and develop its portfolio of services and client base by securing long term contracts, listening to our clients and developing collaborative and innovative solutions for effective service delivery.
Our portfolio of services includes all aspects of vegetation management/maintenance, fencing, landscaping, highway maintenance and light civil works for a wide range of industry sectors including government, development corporations, councils, utilities, major contractors and architects.
Based out of our Boroughbridge depot we are seeking Fencing Operatives.
Working hours are full time Monday to Friday (44 hours), however overtime will be available in busy periods. On occasions you will be expected to work away from home and at weekends.
The opportunity to develop and progress within the company will be available once a probationary period is completed.
Successful applicants will have to undertake and pass a Safety Critical Medical and Drug & Alcohol testing.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Full COVID Safe working measures in place
ROLE SPECIFIC DETAILS BELOW
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**
Your main aim will be a key member of field teams completing a range of fencing tasks for key contracts ensuring a high-quality service and effective delivery is achieved at all times.
- Carry out a range of fencing installations and repairs to all types of fencing, from agricultural fencing to high security.
- Ensure health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to. This will include completion of daily point of works risk assessments, plant & vehicle checks and allocation sheets.
- Undertake general maintenance on small plant machinery and tools making sure all items are fit for purpose.
- trailer endorsement would be an advantage.
- Flexibility in working hours and location.
- Out of hours working.
- Full UK driving license required.
- Have previously worked to Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- CSCS – card
- Experience of working in a team.
- Experience in commercial fencing sector
- Experience of High Speed Road Networks.
- Understanding of H&S reporting.
- CSCS – card. (FISS)
- NPTC – Chainsaw
- CPCS – Excavator / Telehandler
- Trailer entitlement on driving licence.
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Sales Executive – @ Timber Field Trading Ltd
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, IP8
Due to continued growth and success they are currently seeking a Sales Executive with experience in Timber Sales, to increase volume to the existing customer base and identify new business opportunities. You will be contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings and providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
This role would suit a driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated person, this is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and reputable company. We provide an outstanding working environment with clear and exciting career opportunities. We will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous sales experience in the timber industry
- Some Agricultural product knowledge would be beneficial
- The ability to build and develop great customer relationships
- Confident, motivated and charismatic
- Good telephone manner
- Computer Literature
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent Mathematical skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you feel you are the Ideal Candidate APPLY today!