You may have noticed that AFI is rolling out it’s first ‘New Member’ promotion!
Membership of the organisation specific to the fencing industry is increasing rapidly as the AFI continues to grow its reputation and influence. New members joining for the first time in 2020 can take advantage of the fantastic offer giving a considerable discount against the first-year subscription fees.
Apply today and you will receive a discount of £250 off your first year full membership subscription. In the case of smaller fencing contracting businesses this is over 50% discount. Add to that the savings available from the considerable membership benefits package, including:
- Discount against CHAS accreditation.
- Beneficial insurance rates from our own specialist broker.
- Discounted prices for british standard publications.
- Free advice on training needs and FISS/CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme).
- Free registration for the exclusive to AFI job board displaying fencing work nationwide.
- Free cyber safety advice from our specialist partners.
- Free credit checking service • Certified Contractor Scheme.
- Access to advice helplines including – Legal, Contractual, Tax, Employment, GDPR and Health & Safety
- Free document templates (health & safety policy and statement, environmental policy and risk assessment) and policy templates (equal opportunities, training, complaints, and job descriptions).
Along with all this you get the backing of the UK’s most respected fencing association. The AFI assists your business and the industry as a whole by dealing with public bodies, Local Authorities, Grant Scheme administrators and more to ensure your voice is heard. Interested in becoming part of the AFI family? Contact us to find out more and join other UK contractors who value the AFI as part of their business.
Phone: 020 8253 4516 Email: email@example.com